Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pat

Well, here she is, my sweet set of wheels. I call her... Pat!

Been doing a bit of riding around on it, as my sinuses are still giving me trouble. I blew my nose a few times today and it was bloody, yay. First few days back in this dump and no diving. If things don't improve tomorrow I'll be going to the doctor for some anti-biotics. Always a bonus that they hand them out like candy here!

   Just finishing up some stuff here at the shop then off to my room to watch a movie. If I'm lucky sleep will come early, and I'll be magically healed for diving tomorrow!

See you later, B

1 comment:

  1. Don't take too many antibiotics! They screw up your system for the rest of your life! It's those darn planes with the recycled air.

    I hope you are out diving today... good luck.

    ReplyDelete