Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And a few other things -

Some of you may have noticed I added a Traffic Feed to the right side of my blog. I've been surprised to see how many people actually come here to read this thing. Would you mind posting a comment so I know somewhat know who you guys are? Just curious! Cheers.

   I'm starting to get excited about Thailand now. My flight is less than a week away, and I had to buy a few items for my trip today, sunscreen being one of them! Looking forward to being in the heat once again, and having the ability to jump into the ocean when things get too hot. I'm still a bit nervous about having to teach again. I feel it's been far too long since I last had the responsibility. My past instructors are being supportive though, telling me, quite literally, to just dive right back in. Will be sure to spend more time in the water and less time in the bar this trip... It will be tough to avoid my nemesis SangSom.

   See you later, B

No comments:

Post a Comment