Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm workin' on it!

I'll write a full blog post soon. Really, I will! I've been super buys this week sorting out a place to live. I found a nice suite for $525 month, about a 5-10 minute walk from my Boss's house where I start work every morning. I've spent most of the week moving boxes over, setting things up, and trying to scrounge up some furniture with help from my family. Should be ready to move in this weekend, as I managed to get a queen size mattress, box spring, bed frame, desk, dresser and coffee table for $55 at the second hand store! I'll be buying myself a nice sheet set tomorrow and 2 more pillows, then I just need to do a grocery shop on Saturday.

Very much looking forward to having my own space for the first time, ever! Exhausted now and must sleep after a very tough (physically) week at work, and late nights getting my place ready.

Will right more soon, promise!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment